Terms and Conditions
Workshops, Presentations & Events
Charges and Payment
Workshops/Presentations/Events are individually priced and are based on the number of participants plus the materials required. Costs will always be advised at the time of booking and invoiced on completion of the session. In certain circumstances a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total charge may be requested at the time of booking. Full payment terms are within 7 days of invoicing.
- Delivery of the workshop/presentation/event
- All materials and equipment used
- Demo and Props Used
- Virtual Reality (where applicable)
- Assets for promotional use e.g. logo for promotion and marketing
Charges Not included:
- Venue booking (where applicable)
- Additional expenses e.g. travel, accommodation and subsistence (see below)
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking commencing, you may be required to pay material charges incurred, unless you have already paid a deposit.
Travel to and from Venues
If your location is more than 8 miles from Space Detectives HQ in Somerset, an additional fee will be charged for travelling expenses and fuel.
If your location is too great a distance for Space Detectives to reach in a day and back from HQ in Somerset, an additional fee will be charged for at least one night's accommodation. If multiple workshop days are booked, accommodation will be charged for the duration of the booking.
If the above policy applies to your booking, an additional fee will be added to cover basic food and drink for the duration of time away.
Space Detectives is fully committed to GDPR Legislation and if required a copy of the relevant business policy can be supplied.
Please note that Space Detectives reserve the right to alter activities contained within booked workshops either due to audience suitability and/or weather conditions and safety.
If workshop choices are not advised within 1 month of the booked date, Space Detectives reserve the right to choose a suitable workshop based on numbers involved, age group of participants and workshop length.
Online Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket and joining a session, you agree to:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the session.
- In the case of "Space Cub Live," parents agree to provide the relevant physical resources for their childrens' participation. Such resources will be notified on purchase of the ticket. No refunds will be granted in the event that such resources are not made available.
- All children must be appropriately and fully dressed e.g. no swimsuits, pyjamas etc.
- No foul language or bad behaviour will be tolerated.
- No recording/photography of the session will be allowed by any party.
Admission to sessions is only available to those with a valid e-ticket.
Participants must ensure they join sessions at the specified time. Any person joining late may be refused entry and will not be entitled to a refund. This will also be applied to "missed" sessions. In the event of a missed session for "Space Club Live" it may be possible for a non-participant pre-recorded version of the session to be made available. However please note refunds cannot be given for partial attendance of ANY session.
All personal details used to purchase tickets will be deleted on completion of the session to comply with GDPR.
Space Detectives reserves the right to remove participants from sessions at any time for breaches of the conditions.
Space Detectives reserves the right to cancel sessions, however in such cases full refunds will be made.
When pre-recorded sessions are purchased, please note that no part of the video downloaded may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the copyright holder. Nor can it be stored in any other website or any other form of electronic retrieval system.
In sessions which include the use of Augmented Reality, the checking of personal devices for App compatibility remains the sole responsiblity of the customer and no refunds will be given for incompatible devices, once a ticket has been purchased.